A variety of activities are available in the greenhouses. Depending on the event, you can discover how to grow mushrooms in the city as well as create, plant and maintain your first vegetable garden. Take advantage of the expertise of our urban agriculture specialists during these events and training workshops!
MARCH – Seedy Saturday
– Workshops on urban agriculture and gardening
– Local seed vendors and Grand Potager members kiosks
APRIL- Earth Day
On the program, a host of activities and discoveries for all ages!
– Environmental awareness activities for children
– Information kiosks.
MAY – Urban Agriculture Month
Urban Agriculture Month at Grand Potager
–Big Gardening Weekend – Cultiver Verdun
– Tours and conferences
– Urban Agriculture workshops and trainings
OCTOBER – Harvest celebration
– A celebration of the season and activities
– Member information kiosks